|Feature:||Chrome-free No Waste Treatment||Main Curing Zone:||30minutes At 3000C|
|Preheat Zone:||10minutes At 1600C||Coating Thickness:||Minimum 8pm|
|Coating Weight:||Minimum 240mg/dm'||Name:||Corrosion Protection Coatings|
Chrome free zinc coated paint,
microlayer zinc coated paint,
Chrome free zinc electroplating paint
GEOCOTE™ S-870C is water-base chrome-free zinc-aluminum flakes corrosion protection coating designed for use on fasteners and other metal componenthat are used for industries such as Automotive Marine Construction Agricultural and Energy. GEOCOTE™ S-870C is applied as a thin paintable coat that provides excellent corrosion protection in a single layer.
Characteristics I Features
• Environment friendly
- Water-base productlow VOCs
- Chrome-free No waste treatment
• Good workability for uniform coating finish
- Proper for coating systems of Dip-Spin or
- Flexibly controllable viscosity for proper coating by dosage control of thickening agent
• High-performance corrosion protection by a thin layer coating
- Minimal coating thickness with high corrosion-protection
- Nothing of hydrogen embrittlement risk
- No damage of mechanical and physical
properties of coated metal components
- Less galvanic corrosion
• GEOCOTETM S-870C applied to coating is the mixture of Fl and F2which is mixed as method by provided technical manual 'makeup procedure'.
• BasicallyDip-spin for bulk coating or Dip-drain by zig
is proper for GEOCOTETM S-870C.
• Condition at Preheat zone and main curing zone
- Preheat zone : 10minutes at 1600C
- Main curing zone: 30minutes at 3000C
• Coating thickness and weight
- Coating thickness and weight for NSSτ over lS00hours
Coating thickness: minimum 8pm
Coating weight: minimum 240mg/dm'
Handling and Managing
• Mixture ratio of Fland F2
Total 20Kg of GEOCOTETM S-870C is prepared to apply to coating process by mixture of 9.4 Kg of Fl and 10.6 Kg of F2.
Each packing unit of Fl and F2 is provided to prepare it through simple mixing work withoutweighing.
• The temperature of coating bath for dipping metalcomponents should be preserved at 20 20C with continuous stirring.
• Recycled GEOCOTETM S-870C for reuse should befiltered before pu ing into coating bath
It is recommended periodically to eliminate metal particles into coating bath by using magnetic
Packing & Storage
• Packing: Fl 9 4KgfCan F2 10.6KgfCan
• Viscosity adjustment by dosage controLof thickener Corrosion-resistance dependson how uniform coating on surface is
so viscosity control of material is the key in coating process.
Store at temperature of S.-v 30 C avoid direct sunlight.
Contact Person: kyjiang