|Aluminium Ion Content:||500PPM||Package:||25kg/drum|
powder coating pretreatment system,
metal pretreatment process
JH-8251Polymer chromium-free film film-forming agent for aluminium parts
Suitable for impregnation and spray passivation of pure aluminum,aluminum alloy,profile aluminum and magnesium alloy parts.
JH-8251 is a kind of liquid aluminum parts passivation treating agent developed by new polymer passivation technology.It can form a colorless or light blue corrosion resistant passivation layer on the aluminum surface by spraying or impregnation,with high corrosion resistance,and all indexs can reach the national standard.This product does not contain chromnium ions which would damage the environment.It is a environmental protection product.There is no obvious effect on the adhension of the conversion film when heated at 200℃.This product is the most competitive product in the aluminium profile industry.It can improve the adhension and boiling resistance of aluminium profile.
Tank liquor configuration:
Add 3/4 clean water into working tank,then add 30~50kg of JH-8251 film forming agent into each 1000 liters of tank solution,mix well,the add water to the working level.
Iron ion content 50PPM(Ferric ions can’t be to much,otherwise it might have large effect on the adhension.)
Aluminium ion content 500PPM
Degreasing(Acid degreaser---Rinse---Rinse---Pure water rinse---Film formation---Rinse---Drying
Tank liquor control:
1. The PH value of tank liquor should be measured several times a day.A fluoride-stabilized PH meter or precision PH test paper is required while measuring PH value.
2. If the tank liquor is used for too long,there are too much impurity ions such as Al3+.So it shall be considered to replace the working liquor.
Transfer 100ml of bath solution into a conical beaker,add 1~5 drops of bromophenol blue indicator,and then titrate with 0.1n NaOH solution.The tank liquor changed from yellow to blue-green,which means it reached the end point.The number of milliliters of NaOH titration solution consumed is the number of points of free acidity.
1. Protective glasses,rubber gloves and protective clothes should be worn during the operation.
2. Avoid direct contact with eyes,skin ,clothes and equipment.
3. Seek for medical care if any accident happens.
Waste water disposal:
Regulations for treatment and discharge of chemical should be understood and followed.
Tank liquor is weak acidic and may require neutralization or wastewater treatment before tank liquor is discharged into sewer.
Contact Person: kyjiang