|Viscosity:||25~40s(Spray Coating)||Operating Temperature:||24±4℃|
SGS Zinc Flake Coating,
Semi gloss Zinc Flake Coating,
Semi gloss Zinc Coating solvent
JH-310is made up of three packs: A,B and C;
Pack A: It is silver gray slurry that mainly chemically combined with super fine flake Zn, super fine flake Al and organic additive.
Pack B: It is water solution that mainly combined with corrosion protecion additive, particular regulator water solution etc.
Pack C: It is the tackifier of the coating which mainly made up of cellulose white or yellowish powder.
Chrome free , film is silver grey to silver white, better corrosion protection performance. Environmentally friendly products, film is silver, has good corrosion resistance, the use of technology is almost equivalent to the JUNHE of dacroment.
1. Mix Ratio
Pack A: Pack B: Pack C=1:1: X(according to different viscosity demand )
2. Before Mixture, Keep weighted A&B into the water bath at 25±2℃ , then stir A to make metal slurry disperse uniformly by frequency mixer ,after A is fully evenly dispersed, reduce the agitating speed to 60r/min, and add B.
3. Add B to the stirring A slowly.
4. Stir the mixture about 1~2 hours after B added, then add C. C should be powdered if lump exist.(The barrel temperature should not be lower than 20℃, otherwise C will not be dissolved sufficiently .)Then stir 10~12 hours alowly and continuously.
Caution: Temperature should be controlled in above operation.
1. Other chemicals such as any kinds of acid, alkali salt can not be mixed into coating, for these can activate Zn & Al plate to aging the coating.
2. Avoid irradiation of sunshine and ultraviolet ray for long time when operating, otherwise it will accelerate aging or polymerization of the coating .
3. It is very important to control the temperature of coating. If the temperature of coating changes when operating, it will effect the viscosity, then effec the coating quatity on workpiece. So the relations among temperature,viscosity and spinning process shoud be controlled well when coating.
4. The viscosity will be different if coating method is different. Choose low data if spray coating,and choose high data if dip spin coating.
Changzhou Junhe Technology Stock Co., Ltd was established in 1998.Because of cooperation with the domestic famous enterprises, the products are widely used in the many areas, like advanced architectural coatings, industrial heavy anti-corrosion coatings and waterborne coatings, construction engineering and industrial corrosion protection engineering. The product is a new generation of environmental protection products, which has a long-term durability and follow the national standards on technical formulation, raw material procurement, manufacturing process and coating design and construction. It is the new generation of environmental protection products.
Contact Person: kyjiang