|Color:||Colorless To Yellowish Liquid||Specific Weight:||1.01-1.25|
|Name:||Silicon Wafer Cleaning||Min:||500 Kilograms|
Silicon Slice Detergent,
Industrial Chemical Cleaning
Low Foam Industrial Chemical Cleaning / Silicon Slice Detergent 1.01-1.25
Industrial Chemical Cleaning Introduction
The purity of wafer surfaces is an essential requisite for the successful fabrication of VLSI and ULSI silicon circuits. Wafer cleaning chemistry has remained essentially unchanged in the past 25 years and is based on hot alkaline and acidic hydrogen peroxide solutions, a process known as “RCA Standard Clean.” This is still the primary method used in the industry. What has changed is its implementation with optimized equipment: from simple immersion to centrifugal spraying, megasonic techniques, and enclosed system processing that allow simultaneous removal of both contaminant films and particles. Improvements in wafer drying by use of isopropanol vapor or by “slow‐pull” out of hot deionized water are being investigated. Several alternative cleaning methods are also being tested, including choline solutions, chemical vapor etching, and UV/ozone treatments.
First Step: Solvent Clean
Solvents are used to successfully remove oils and organic residues from the surface of silicon wafers. While the solvent removes the contaminants, they also leave their own residue on the surface of the wafer. Because of that, a two-solvent method is used to ensure that the wafer is as clean as possible.
Second Step: RCA-1 Clean
Any residue that is leftover from the solvent is taken care of with an RCA clean. The RCA clean oxidizes the silicon, thus providing a thin protective layer of oxide to the surface of the wafer.
Third Step: Hydrofluoric Acid Dip
The final step is a hydrofluoric acid dip. An HF dip is used to remove silicon dioxide from the silicon wafer surface. HF is a highly dangerous chemical, so it’s important that this step be done while wearing protective gear such as heavy gloves and eyewear.
Industrial Chemical CleaningTechnical parameter
|Appearance||Colorless to yellowish liquid||visualization|
Industrial Chemical Cleaning Instructions
1) put pure water into cleaning tank till three-quarter, then, add agent in 3% -5% concentration, add water till working level, last, heat the bath solution till working temperature.
2) need to change bath solution completely after degreasing certain amount silicon slice.
3) reduce exposed time in air to avoid oxidation.
4) working temperature 50-65 degree, disposal time: 2-5minutes.
1) solar bar can not touch water, need to dip into soliquiod or degreasing agent if can not clean in time.
2) need to disposal solar bar in time as soon as it came into degreasing process to avoid air-dry.
3) keep solar bar wet when deguming to avoid air-dry.
4) to avoid fragment, need to shut down bubble switch of no1 and no2 tank when ultrasonic degreasing, then, turn on the switch after fixing.
5) need to change no5.6 and 7 tank after one cycle degreasing.
6) silicon slice can not be touched. The workers must work with gloves to avoid fingerprint.
7)to achieve the clearance, need to spray silicon slice at least 30miniuts before degumming.
1) packing:20kg/carton(2kg/bottle),25kg/plastic barrel, 1000kg/barrel
2) validity time: one year
Contact Person: kyjiang